Our client’s Supply Chain Operations group is looking for an Intermediate-level or above Business Analyst that is able to assist with critical analysis for enterprise-level projects that impact the Supply Chain. The successful candidate would have proven experience in Business Intelligence/data warehouse/big data in information/requirements gathering through workshops, surveys, business process descriptions and task analysis, and translating them to specific requirements.
Our client needs candidates that support the attached and below criteria:
- Able to support an initial 3 month term (with potential to expand)
- Comfortable commanding BABOK tools and methodologies
- Business Analysis certification or IIBA designation would be considered an asset
- Moderate proficiency with Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Supporting the Operational Supply Chain teams by conducting organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, and measurement studies. Collaborating with assigned Project Managers, the Business Analyst would gather / analyze data and recommend solutions that would drive the highest business value.
- Business Intelligence/data warehouse/big data in information/requirements gathering through workshops, surveys, business process descriptions and task analysis, and translating them to specific requirements.
- Plan study of work problems and procedures, such as organizational change, communications, information flow, integrated production methods, inventory control.
- Interview and elicit personnel and conduct on-site observation to ascertain resource requirements, potential risk evaluation, and user story creation for recommended solution.
- Requirements gathering, enterprise integration analysis, as-is mapping, cost/benefit analysis.
- Evaluate and interpret data, and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
- Confer with personnel concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures.
- Validate business requirements and value add through end user collaboration and measurement studies.
- Data Analysis & reporting
- Solution assessment & recommendations
- Records management development maintenance & implementation
- Perform root cause analysis & recommendations
- Operational support with continuous improvement.
- Requirements gathering and development
- Analysis areas of focus
- Required documentation for analysis
- Record Maintenance
- Administering of training
- Efficiency and work flow design