Major Job Functions:
- Develop, test, document, and deploy high quality, scalable business solutions on the Force.com platform. – 70%
- Resolve application defects discovered by end users – 20%
- Scope and gauge level of effort for technical solutions. – 10%
- 6+ years SalesForce.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development.
- Solid knowledge of SOQL and SOSL.
- In-depth experience with SOAP/REST web services.
- Highly proficient & demonstrated advanced technical level software design, debugging, documentation, and testing skills, requiring application of extensive technical knowledge & skills at the subject matter expert level to complete & document projects
- Excellent Written/Verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of professional software development process and concepts, with the ability to lead and teach others.
- Advanced level proficiency and breadth in required code development in area of specialization.
- Developed and demonstrated proficiency to resolve a wide range of moderately complex business problems and opportunities where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Comprehensive and functional network of senior-level internal/external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Demonstrated proficiency and application of business software life cycle development.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate projects in a team leadership capacity.
- Ensure reporting of progress and escalation of issues, based on guidelines established for workgroup or project within scope.
- Ensure presentation of information is professional, timely and accurate.
- Ensures that work completed within scope satisfies the business and /or functional requirements provided and fits appropriately within preferred solutions architecture.
- Responsible for compliance with activities and controls required by Change Management policies and procedures within scope of position.
- Ensures that systems and changes implemented within scope do not expose the organization to unknown corporate risk.
- Ensures that code within scope is properly managed and baselined between local workstation and development environments.
- Understand business requirements and meet them with a technical solution that is extendable across various businesses and maintainable.
- Represent the company in a professional and ethical manner and maintain effective relationships with internal departments and staff while maintaining confidentiality
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."
Please note that your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.