Modis is searching for a Test Analyst for a long-term assignment for our private-sector client in the Ottawa area.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with Selenium and Java to automate web applications
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working in an Agile scrum team
- Reliability Level or Higher security clearance
The following skills/qualifications are considered an asset:
- Experience with any of the following IAM technologies:
- Identity management technology
- Access control technology
- Web services and API technology
- Directory technology
- Experience creating basic UNIX scripts
- Experience using SQL scripting
- Experience parsing and editing XML files
- Experience using Gherkin and Cucumber
All candidates must possess a federal government security clearance at the level of Reliability or higher – please include the file number with your application.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone calls please.
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!