Senior Project Scheduler
Senior Project Scheduler, Ottawa, ON
Modis is searching for a Senior Project Scheduler to fulfill a contract with our government client in the Ottawa area.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 10 years experience in Project Scheduling
- Minimum 3 years experience with WBS (Work Breakdown Structures)
- Minimum 3 years experience dealing with large and complex GOC project schedules
- Excellent skills in MS Project
The following skills and experience would be considered an asset:
- Experience with costing/ budgeting in a GOC environment (i.e. definition/ implementation costing)
- Experience in Information Technology security
- Experience in risk management/maintaining a risk register
All candidates must possess a current and valid federal government security clearance at the level of SECRET or higher, please include file number with application – and please reply with a resume on the Modis Canada website directly.
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!