Modis is searching for an experienced Java Developer with TOP SECRET clearance for a contract opportunity with a key government client.
The successful candidate must possess the following experience:
- 5+ years of experience with Java development
- Top Secret Security Clearance
The following experience would be considered a strong asset:
- experience with developing object oriented software applications
- experience with performance tuning of object oriented software applications
- experience with designing and implementing web applications using an object relational mapping framework (such as Hibernate)
- experience within GOC departments
- university degree or college diploma in a related field
All candidates must possess a federal government security clearance at the level of TOP SECRET – please include the file number with your application.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the centre of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!