Modis is searching for a Business Analyst for a long-term assignment for our public-sector client in the Ottawa area.
- A minimum of ten (10) years working as a Business Analyst
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience facilitating requirements, gathering sessions with stakeholders and the technical team to address capability, integration and information management issues.
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience conducting client studies, interviews and research to identify the best practices and processes underlying successful implementations of IM or IT software.
- Must hold a valid TOP SECRET security clearance
The following are considered assets:
- Experience developing IM or IT user training manual.
- Experience helping develop User Acceptance Testing and acceptance tests for custom developed applications.
The tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Develop and document statements of requirements for considered alternatives.
- Perform business analyses of functional requirements to identify information, procedures, and decision flows.
- Evaluate existing procedures and methods, identify and document items such as database content, structure, application subsystems.
- Define and document interfaces of manual to automated operations within application subsystems, to external systems, and between new and existing systems.
- Establish acceptance test criteria with client.
All candidates must possess a federal government security clearance at the level of TOP SECRET – please include the file number with your application.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!