Network Security Analyst
Modis is searching for a Network Security Analyst for a long-term assignment for our public-sector client in the Ottawa area.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a IT Security Specialist
- Experience working in the military domain
- Experience with Cisco routers and switches
- Experience with firewalls and intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Experience with security information and event management products (SIEM)
- Must hold a valid TOP SECRET security clearance
The tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Deliver Information security services to the entire unit
- Expand the scope, efficiency, effectiveness of information security services
- Maintain information security service documentation, processes, and procedures (TTPs)
- Maintain & manage information security tools and technologies (SIEM, IDS/IPS, NST, OpenVas, Snort)
- Troubleshoot configuration and performance issues with information security tools and technologies
- Respond in a timely and effective manner to security-related events and alerts
- Analyze cyber threats and recommend preventative or response measures
- Participate or lead security incident response and remediation efforts
- Provide security guidance to management and actively work to reduce security risks
All candidates must possess a federal government security clearance at the level of TOP SECRET or higher – please include the file number with your application.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to email@example.com
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!