Business Analyst: 6 to 12 month contract
Our Government of Canada client located downtown Ottawa is seeking the services of a
Business Analyst for a 6 to 12 month contract held exclusively by Modis.
- In addition to the traditional Business Analyst skills the client would like to see experience with the following:
- Maintain an overall understand of the project
- RFP requirements gathering and writing: Experience where there is a model implementation reference would be an asset
- Governance writing
- Help with IT Security document management and writing based on input from SMEs
- Experience working with third party vendor and multiple partners
- Must hold a valid Secret Level 2 security clearance and be available to work on site
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you