Enterprise Architect Job - Ottawa, ON
Modis is searching for an Enterprise Architect for a short term contract with our client in the Ottawa area to help manage the next generation of data centre architecture.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- A University postgraduate degree in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or Computer Science
- Six (6) years in the last ten (10) years in system and/or software architecture work in client/server architecture and related systems
- Virtualization experience (VMware, vSphere) and cryptography experience
- Microsoft System Centre experience
The following would be highly considered as an asset:
- Experience with secure networks and gateways
- Modulizing servers and datacenter power and maintenance experience
- CISCO networking experience
Work is to be done full-time, on-site and there is free parking at the working facility.
All candidates must possess a government security clearance of SECRET and the ability to possess Controlled Goods. If you currently hold Controlled Goods, that is a valuable asset.
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!