Business Analyst/Consultant: 220 days
Our Government of Canada client is seeking the services of a Business Analyst to provide support to their Cloud Brokering Service (CBS). This contract is for 220 days, is downtown Ottawa and is exclusive to Modis.
The CBS provides centralized services to enable and support the public cloud services that are available to customers and include services for vendor selection, vendor contracting, vendor management, demand forecasting, Service Catalogue/Cloud Marketplace maintenance, customer intake process, management of CSP subscription accounts issued to customers, and brokering fee management.
The Business Analyst will assist with the launch of the service, ongoing operations, and subsequent releases.
Tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze, plan and manage the fulfillment of Service Authorization conditions, service launch requirements, and ongoing operating requirements
- Assist with development and execution of CBS Launch Plan
- Analyze, evaluate, and develop effective and efficient CBS and other organizational processes (financial, operational, systems, request fulfillment, etc.)
- Analyze, evaluate and identify organizational and CBS business opportunities for improvement and streamlining of business processes
- Create tracking and reporting mechanisms for key performance indicator and other metrics related to financial transactions, customer consumption, operations/support, customer satisfaction and customer demand
- Draft Stakeholder Impact Analysis worksheets
- Conducting working group sessions, senior management interviews, and cross-functional group discussions in multiple disciplines
- Review communications material, recommend changes, draft rewrites
- Draft service catalogue/cloud marketplace service descriptions, and end-user guides/instructions
- Draft Service Authorization artefacts for subsequent phases of CBS
- Identify and evaluate critical success parameters, factors and performance measurements
- Identify and analyze Service Review metrics (KPIs, etc.) and develop presentations for CBS Service Review (continuous service improvement)
- Assist stakeholders in the development and implementation of organizational improvement processes or programs
- Develop training plans and training material
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you