Agile Coach Job, Ottawa, ON
Modis has a requirement for an Agile Coach for one of its government clients based out in Ottawa. This is a won contract and not a RFP/bid. The contract will go up to March 2018.
Our client is seeking the assistance of an Agile Coach to assist the project’s Scrum teams and managers in achieving all of the required deliverables using sound and proven Agile and Scrum techniques.
Candidates must have / be eligible for Enhanced Reliability security clearance.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of seven (7) years professional work experience within the Information Technology (IT) field.
- Must have at least 24 months experience developing a large, complex system, where a large complex system is defined as an IT system that:
- Is deployed to multiple sites OR
- Is used by 500 or more users OR
- Integrates multiple systems across to perform highly precise, mission critical actions
- Must have at least 4 years of experience working within projects using Agile.
The following skills and experience would be considered an asset:
- Any of the following certifications:
- Certified Scrum Master OR
- Professional Scrum Master OR
- Agile Certified Practitioner
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility;
- Assisting as needed with backlog maintenance;
- Fostering and facilitating internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information;
- Assisting team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition;
- Participating proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices;
- Identifying and removing impediments, prevents distractions; and
- Facilitating discussion and conflict resolution.
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly demonstrated in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submitted to the client.