.Net / Biztalk Applications / Software Architect Job
Modis is searching for a .Net / Biztalk Applications / Software Architect Professional for a long-term assignment for our public sector client in the Ottawa area.
The successful candidate must have SECRET Security Clearance
The successful candidate MUST possess the following skills and experience:
- Government of Canada Security Clearance at the level of Secret;
- 10+ years of experience working as an Application/Software Architect;
- 5+ years of experience architecting C# or Biztalk solutions using the .Net framework;
- 3+ years of experience architecting .Net or Biztalk interface solutions in support of Siebel CRM Projects.
The following would be considered an asset:
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture using Windows Communication Foundations
- Experience developing applications which use Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience developing n-tier applications using C# or Biztalk
- Experience developing in a .Net or Biztalk environment that integrates with a Siebel CRM application
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!