Lessons Learned Specialist Job
Modis is searching for a Lessons Learned Professional for a long-term assignment for our public sector client in the Ottawa area.
The successful candidate must have SECRET Security Clearance
As part of a Lessons Learned team, the Resource will participate in the capability development planning and support to the Lessons Learned examination of specific operations, exercises and activities as directed by the Lessons Learned Team Leader; in Lessons Learned training activities as directed by the Training Team Leader; and in Lessons Learned governance activities as directed by the Task Leader.
Minimum 3-5 years in a Lessons Learned or similar role
Minimum 5 years experience working with GOC Defence clients
Federal government security clearance at the level of SECRET or higher
- Support the implementation, promulgation and maintenance of the Lessons Learned multi-year work plan as it relates to Lessons Learned capabilities, initiatives, projects, working groups, conferences and activities;
- Coordinate Lessons Learned participation in national and international meetings, conferences, seminars, etc
- Coordinate Lessons Learned collaboration and exploitation of national and international programs
- Support the Lessons Learned communications plan by supporting the development of collaborative planning tools, presentations and briefing products;
- Support the development of a formal Lessons Learned Activity Coordination Process
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!