PL/ SQL Java Developer
Modis is searching for a PL/ SQL Java Developer for a long-term assignment for our public sector client in the Ottawa area.
- A minimum of 3 years of demonstrable experience in the development of software solutions using PL SQL and/or JAVA in an Oracle RDBMS environment
The tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Create designs for conversion processes based upon the data mapping specifications.
- Develop conversion processes using PL/SQL code.
- Verify accuracy and completeness of code by preparing sample data and testing the code.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and fix issues in conversion processes. Update associated documentation.
- Take responsibility for executing and monitoring the conversion processes for a specific dry run
- Provide solid estimates for assigned tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
All candidates must possess a federal government security clearance at the level of Reliability or higher – please include the file number with your application.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!