Siebel EAI Developer
Modis is searching for a Siebel Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Developer for a long-term assignment for our public sector client in the Ottawa area.
- 5+ years’ experience working on integrating internal Siebel Industry applications and Oracle Customer Hub (formerly UCM) to external applications on versions 8.2.x and higher.
- At least 1 years’ experience with messages using XML and other formats, Siebel Integration Objects, Siebel Business Services and Workflow.
The following skills/qualifications are considered an asset:
- Experience using prebuilt adapters such as Siebel JCA to enterprise adapters from Oracle SOA 11G.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
The tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Creation of design, code/ unit test, and resolving defects.
All candidates must possess a federal government security clearance at the level of Reliability or higher – please include the file number with your application.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!