Modis is searching for a Siebel Developer for a long-term assignment for our public sector client in the Ottawa area.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience configuring, designing, and developing software application solutions using Siebel CRM (Siebel 8.x).
The following skills/qualifications are considered an asset:
- Knowledge of technical and functional OOTB features in Siebel
- Knowledge of Siebel Open UI.
- Experience in the configuration and integration of the Siebel CRM application using Siebel tools, Siebel eScript and Siebel EAI.
- Experience with Siebel Workflows
- Experience customizing Siebel using HTML, JScripts, JQUERY and CSS
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
The tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Creation of designs from functional specs, code / unit test, and resolving defects
All candidates must possess a federal government security clearance at the level of Reliability or higher – please include the file number with your application.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!