Modis is searching for a Business Analyst for a long-term assignment for our public-sector client in the Ottawa area.
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience working as a Business Analyst in an IT environment
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience assisting with drafting of User Acceptance Test (UAT) cases with experience as the principal writer of at least one (1) UAT case document
- Experience writing/authoring a minimum of one (1) recent, significant and complex Business Requirement Document (BRD)
The following skills/qualifications are considered an asset:
- Five (5) or more years experience defining non-functional and functional requirements using Business Requirements Documents, Use Cases, Systems Requirements Documents etc.
- Five (5) or more years experience running requirements and gathering workshops
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst working on IM/IT systems in excess of $15 million within the past fifteen (15) years.
All candidates must possess a federal government security clearance at the level of SECRET or higher – please include the file number with your application.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply online or submit their resume in confidence directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!