Modis has a requirement for a Systems Analyst – MS Dynamics /.Net for one of its government clients based out in Ottawa. It’s a contract opportunity.
This is a won business.
You will be involved in the analysis, design, configuration, incident and problem resolution, debugging, programming, and defining the approach, impacts, and work effort related to development of the solution.
Position: Systems Analyst
Contract running up to next March 2018 + possible extension
- A minimum of twelve (12) years professional work experience within the IT field.
- Must have three (3) years’ experience configuring and developing with Microsoft Dynamics.
Nice to have:
- Experience configuring and developing in MS Dynamics 2015
- Experience with plugin development using ASP.NET (C#) with the Microsoft CRM SDK
- Experience in Advanced Developer Extensions for Dynamics CRM / xRM framework
- Experience with MS SQL Server Reporting Services for CRM use with FetchXML
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to email@example.com
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly demonstrated in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submitted to the client.