Business Architect Job, Ottawa, ON
Modis is searching for a Business Architect (Business Consultants or Analysts may also be considered) for an exclusive contract position for one of its well-established Federal government clients in the Ottawa area.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 10 years (in the last 15 years) work experience in the IT field.
- Must hold a valid Government of Canada Security Clearance at the Secret level
- Experience drafting comprehensive technology plans on projects related to Data Center consolidations (data center operations).
- 5+ years of experience in developing and delivering presentations at the ADM (or equivalent) level.
- 2+ years of experience providing advice of strategic and technological value to an organization with at least 5000 employees.
The following would be considered an asset:
- Experience designing progressive service models to consolidate multiple Data Centers (at least 3) running over a converged network and data infrastructure with overlapping redundancy.
- 2+ years of experience providing high level strategic planning and tactical advice directly to senior management (EX3 equivalent and above) on Data Center consolidation initiatives/programs.
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to submit their resume online.
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!