Senior SCCM Expert
Senior SCCM Expert Job, Ottawa, ON
Modis is searching for a Sr. SCCM Expert for an assignment for our public-sector client in the Ottawa area. The contract will go from November 27, 2017 up to March 31, 2018, plus possible extension.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Over 15 years of experience working in an Information Management/ Information Technology environment.
- Over five (5) years of experience operating Microsoft SCCM in a large scale corporate environment.
- Over five (5) years of experience working with SCCM packages, collections, and advertisements.
- Over five (5) years of experience working with Microsoft SQL.
- Over one (1) year of experience integrating SCCM with Flexera.
- Over five (5) years of experience working with Service Center Operations Manager.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing 3rd level support and perform operational activities for a large-scale corporate SCCM Current Branch environment;
- Providing advice and guidance on technical requirements and on the integration of SCCM with other products such as Active Directory (AD), Citrix or Microsoft Terminal Servers;
- Working with SCCM Engineering team to help improve the current environment and evolve the way we do business;
- Assisting in operating and managing our SCCM Current Branch environments; and
- Advanced troubleshooting for SCCM Current Branch, SQL, and AD delivering services to Windows 7/8.1/10 clients.
All candidates must possess a federal government security clearance at the level of SECRET or higher – please include the file number with your application.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to email@example.com
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!