Modis is searching for a UI/UX Developer for a long-term assignment for our public sector client in the Ottawa area.
- Over ten (10) years of experience as a UI/UX Developer in an IT environment.
- Over ten (10) years of experience with HTML and CSS
- Over eight (8) years of experience designing user interfaces for web applications that required the use of multi-page forms.
- Over five (5) years of experience incorporating Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) in web application design.
- Over five (5) years’ experience conducting user research (such as: user interviews, user observation, card sorting, surveys, etc.)
All candidates must possess a federal government security clearance at the level of SECRET or higher – please include the file number with your application.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!