Project Coordinator Job - Ottawa, ON
Modis has an opportunity for a Project Coordinator for a long-term assignment with a government client in the Ottawa area.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 10+ years experience working in government or private sector projects in IM/IT
- Minimum 2+ years recent experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project
- Level 1 Enhanced Reliability security clearance
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Organize meetings and team events
- Arrange for meetings between team members, and between team members and clients
- Record minutes at meetings
- Keep detailed project notes and records
- Develop project strategies
- Create project schedules
- Create task lists for team members
- Monitor project progress, budget, hours, etc
- Track and manage incoming paperwork
- Keep all members of the team up-to-date with current information and paperwork
- Communicate with team members to ensure optimal strategy and maximum efficiency
All candidates must possess a current and valid federal government security clearance at the level of RELIABILTIY or higher please include file number with application - and please reply with a resume to Vu.Dao@Modis.com. No telephone calls please.
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!