Position/Title: Concept Artist
Length: 1 year
Start Date: Immediately
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please respond with:
• Rate & Availability
778 945 1839
Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Your interest is greatly appreciated.
Company overview: Our client one of the leading game developers in the city is looking to add to their art team. In addition, the downtown location is in the heart of Vancouver, with easy access to all amenities the city has to offer.
Position: Concept Artist (Environment and Lighting)
Overview: Partnering with the Art Director and the Concept team to execute a wide variety of production styles to fit into the game working within defined timelines.
• 3+ years’ experience working with videogame production (preferably AAA titles)
• Expertise in environment, vehicle and character design
• Strong understand of colour, tone and lighting
• Ability to design a wide variety of styles (photo-realistic, highly stylized, etc.)
• Translate written and verbal directions into visual solutions
• Working closely with the Art and design team ensuring concepts are meeting expectations
• Over paint white box environments for model/texture artist
• Generate orthographic drawings for model/texture artist
Start date: Immediately
Duration: 12 months
Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resources.