Our Regina, Saskatchewan based client is looking for a “Solution Architect” for a 2 year contract role in Regina.
The solution architect will be responsible for:
• Acting as a representative for Information Systems on projects
• Designing solutions in alignment with enterprise strategies and focused on business
• Participating in the Solutions Review Board and peer review
• Developing non-functional and technical specifications for software documents
• Ensuring solutions are successfully delivered into operations
• Consult with business groups and assist in solving technical and process problems
• Effectively communicating technical concepts to the business and the project teams
• Following best practices and standards
• Providing assistance and mentorship as required
• TOGAF 9 certified consultant preferred.
What Modis can Offer?
Fantastic Salary & Great Work Life Balance!!!
“If you are legally entitled to work in Canada & if this is your ideal opportunity, then we welcome you to Modis Family! Please share a copy of your CV with Shruthi.Srirangaraju@Modis.com immediately.”
***Please note: Modis will connect up with suitable consultants***