Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for an IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager, Web Services (57547340)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Managing a competitive procurement process required to support the project including, but not limited to, coordinating internal resources, third parties and vendors for product reviews and demonstrations as necessary
• Managing all phases of the implementation of the chosen solution, including the coordination of all follow-up activities related to the subsequent phases of the business vision
• Creating a shared business vision among stakeholders
• Coordinating all activities required to realize the solution’s delivery including scope, budget, schedule, quality, communications, change and resource management
• University degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent discipline
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience leading agile teams in the Scrum master role and conducting daily standups, product grooming sessions, retrospectives, etc.
• Minimum of ten (10) years of enterprise experience leading information technology projects with a focus in web technologies
• PMP certification
• Experience performing business analysis on information technology software and applications projects
• Experience leading all phases of IT technical projects from inception to implementation and delivering them on time, on budget and with superior quality
• Demonstrated ability to provide leadership, show initiative and self-direction, maintain currency of knowledge, and identify and solve problems that require investigation and creativity, under sustained pressure in a results-oriented team environment
• Demonstrated ability to respond flexibly and productively to multiple and changing priorities in a variety of work environments, including joint project teams, work with consultants, and on individual assignments
• Demonstrated ability to be an effective representative of the client and its IT Department when dealing with people from outside the organization
• Demonstrated superior problem solving skills
• Superior teamwork, interpersonal, organizational and facilitation skills
• Very strong oral and written communication skills
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!