Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager (57751227)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Working with the HR Transformation Coordinator, director of HR, and the HR managers, the Project Manager will develop and implement the HR restructure project plan, which will include recruitment, workforce transition and relocation plan.
• The Project Manager will work closely with the HR management team on a variety of HR projects and programs that are linked to the new HR service delivery roadmap. The HR Project Manager will provide expertise and planning support to complex and enterprise-wide HR projects including, but not limited to:
o Revamped accommodation process
o Development of an HR scorecard
o Updating job description enterprise-wide
o Restructuring the performance management process
• The Project Manager will communicate the project plan, status reports and risk management assessments with all appropriate stakeholders on an on-going basis
• The successful candidate will work with the HR management team to ensure that HR is delivering appropriate, timely communication and change management strategies, plans and tools to HR employees and the broader business as appropriate
• The Project Manager will effectively manage change, risks, escalations, communication, project controls and deliverable acceptance and approvals as per commitment and organization and pillar standards and guidelines using project management methodologies
• 5-7 years of experience in leading HR projects and/or programs
• Demonstrated experience in working in large, complex and unionized organizations
• Demonstrated experience developing and implementing multiple project plans, programs, support tools and processes
• Demonstrated experience in project evaluation, including KPI’s/metrics;
• Proficient in full Microsoft Office Suite of tools, including SharePoint and MS Project
• Be proficient in project management software (please specify)
• Possess an undergraduate degree in a relevant field;
• Possess PMP designation; and
• Possess Change Management Designation (eg. PROSCI, ADKAR or ACMP etc.)
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!