Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Scrum Master
JP21507 - Scrum Master (58311169)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Acts as an Agile Champion within the organization, shaping Agile practices within their respective function by providing mentorship and guidance to practitioners, business and executives
• Recognized as a top domain expert who can operate in a scaled environment, interpret internal and external business issues and recommend best practices – based on deep knowledge of Agile methodology - to resolve complex problems
• Drives continuous improvement and change, engaging stakeholders to identify business problems and create scalable solutions that adapt the Agile process and drive productivity throughout the project lifecycle
• Engages appropriate stakeholders to identify and manage impediments and required outcomes of projects for the business
• Takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
• Ability to transition to coaching role with expertise in leading-edge theories or techniques in their own field. Uses these insights to contribute to the development of Scrum Master strategies
• Share knowledge of Agile theory, methodology – including scaling -, techniques, rules, and practices, estimating/sizing, product management, planning, forecasting, conflict resolution, leverage models, capacity and capability building and facilitation
• Supports an environment where team freely escalates challenges; facilitate change through positive reinforcement of successes Advanced skill in mentoring, listening, providing feedback and performance management in compliance with all human resources policies, procedures and guidelines of conduct
• Build a collaborative, supportive culture within the team, encourages and enables team members to seek out new opportunities to enhance team interactions and problem solving
• Bachelor’s degree
• Certified Scrum Master and/or Certified Scrum Master in scaled Agile framework (e.g., SAFE)
• 5 years’ experience as a Scrum Master experience with 2+in a scaled environment
• 5 years of experience as part of an agile delivery team
• Experience managing multiple different streams – (7 different streams)
• Experience managing large testing initiative – test driven automation – JIRA and Confluence.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!