Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Directory Services Technical Project Manager
Directory Services Technical Project Manager (58878993)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Concept: identify the high level Goal, Current State and Desired State
• Definition: Identify Resource needs, budget, schedule, architecture – elaborate on current and desired state
• Planning: create WBS, assign responsibility, blueprint/architecture, detailed budget, detailed schedule, detailed design, risk identification, stakeholder management, test plan, etc.
• Execution: effective reporting (risk, scope, quality, schedule, cost, opportunities), change control, documentation (processes, run books, etc.), training, change management, effective delivery
• Close: Lessons learned, formal transition to operations and administrative close out
• University/Community College degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering or equivalent a definite asset. Applicable Certifications in Infrastructure, Architecture, Engineering, Microsoft/Novell/NetIQ/MicroFocus Systems, Project Management or equivalent a definite asset
• Ability to facilitate the design, deployment and migration to a new Directory Service, including Identity Management and Public Key Infrastructure components, in a complex, heterogeneous Technology and Business Application Environment
• Clear understanding of Business/Technical Requirements, Statement of Work, and Strategic Plan creation as they apply to projects. Solid understanding of System Development Life Cycle, Technical/Technological and other methodologies
• Extensive Technical Project Management experience in all facets of technology (unit, functional, integration, system, regression, penetration, and performance) is required
• Infrastructure and/or System Architecture experience in large enterprise environment is a definite asset
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in strategy creation and execution for a large project/program
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
• Ability to drive collaborative consensus in a highly technical environment
• Demonstrated expertise in the field of Infrastructure Architecture, planning, and execution
• Strong knowledge of NetIQ eDirectory/IM and Microsoft Active Directory DS/FIM, including Exchange and third-party application integrations
• Strong knowledge of PKI concepts in Microsoft AD CS environment (Chain of Trust, CAs, deployment modes, certificate management, etc.)
• Experience in Cloud Technologies, IaaS, PaaS, etc. is an asset
• Thorough understanding of Cash Flow analysis, budgeting and general financial management
• Demonstrated Working knowledge of Server, SAN, Middleware, and Database and Application Development technologies
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!