Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Program Manager
Program Manager (58999415)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Guides the end-to-end project(s) including design, development, and implementation of enterprise web-based business solutions.
• Identify and define client requirements for the purpose of developing a suitable solution to meet the business needs.
• Translation of business requirements into specifications, including translating system design into program design specifications and its documentation.
• Create the overall project strategy. Create, execute and control plans, and manage the change control process.
• Coordinate, interact and engage with other project team members in the execution of the technical plan.
• Defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Developing full-scale project plans, project charters and associated communication documents to report project progress, providing frequent verbal and written progress reports on the status of projects providing action plans or recommendations on project deployment to project sponsors.
• Estimating the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Proactively managing changes in project scope as well as risk and issue management, identifying potential crises and devising contingency plans.
• Developing, maintaining and monitoring project budgets to ensure that there are no costs or resource over runs, as well as, tracking project milestones and deliverables ensuring project requirements are achieved in a timely fashion and within budgetary guidelines.
• Develop and deliver presentations, as required.
• Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of projects.
• Completion of post-secondary education in computer science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 7+ years of direct experience in Program management, project management, or as a Technical Lead in Technology or Information Management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 7 to 10 years’ experience with Business Intelligence methodologies and Technologies Relational databases, SQL, SAS, Enterprise Business Solutions, Visualization business Intelligence
• 5+ years’ experience in creating, customizing and developing business intelligence / analytic reporting solutions
• Up to speed on current and next generation Business Intelligence trends, platforms and technologies
• Strong leadership, coaching, relationship skills
• Project Management certification is a bonus
• Strong skills in the use of project management software applications. (such as Microsoft Project)
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!