Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Project Manager
JP22514 - Project Manager - Change Management (59063110)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Collaborates closely with leadership of the Credit Risk Reporting COEs, Change Management, and Process Excellence to coordinate, and manage a holistic change management approach supporting these COEs in successfully adopting a new Target Operating Model.
• Develops, manages, and implements consistent and effective messaging to stakeholder groups to re-align the organization, its people, and their actions with the objectives of the Credit Risk Report Rationalization Initiative against critical business imperatives.
• Ensures the overall transformation aligns with the approved business case (along with the specific business benefit outlined), and addresses the enterprise impacts at minimal cost to the client, mitigates transition risk, fulfills the initiative objectives, aligns with enterprise strategies, and considers business process.
• Ensures the business benefit outlined in the business case is realized
• Ensures the team's leverage strong understanding of change management industry best practices and emerging trends to make recommendations in defining the organizational rollout approach to reach the desired adoption targets and future state.
• 8-10+ years Project Management experience in Change Management from the financial industry
• Project Management experience in Credit risk
• Experience working on large programs (i.e. $10-25 million+)
• Knowledge of PM delivery and systems development methodologies (PDLC, Rapid, Agile, Dev Ops)
• PMP Certification
• CM Certification; PROSCI, CCMP, CMI
• Post Graduate degree
• Experience reporting to and communicating with executive stakeholders (e.g., VP, SVP, EVP level executives).
• Skillful communication (written and verbal), negotiation and partnership skills to balance stakeholder input but remain objective to reach the right outcome - ability to stay resilient under pressure.
• Strong presentation, facilitation, interpersonal and leadership skills. Expertise working effectively in teams
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!