Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Vulnerability Management Program Lead
Vulnerability Management Program Lead (59326492)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Overall accountability for development, implementation, and effectiveness of an enterprise vulnerability management, program, initiatives, and capabilities.
• Lead the RFP and procurement of an enterprise-grade vulnerability assessment solution.
• Develop policy, standard and procedures of an enterprise vulnerability management, program.
• Initial configuration, setup and ongoing scan, using the procured vulnerability assessment solution.
• Operationalize the vulnerability management program.
• Scan tuning, ongoing scan, and regular compliance reporting using the procured vulnerability assessment tool
• Leadership experience in implementation of an Enterprise Vulnerability Management program at a large organization (Minimum 8 years)
• Experience in developing standards, processes and procedures for identifying, prioritizing and remediating known vulnerabilities. (Minimum 8 years)
• Experience in performing and overseeing technical vulnerability assessments of all technology areas (Minimum 8 years)
• Experience managing vulnerability scanning tools (such as Nessus, Qualys, AppScan, Trustwave, Burp Suite, Nipper) (Minimum 5 years)
• Design and implement security metrics and compliance reports for vulnerabilities tracking, trending and remediation (Minimum 8 years)
• Experience in RFP, procurement, implementation and ongoing management of external/managed security service (Minimum 8 years)
• Experience working in the public sector
• Experience managing vulnerability management and security testing for cloud services (such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure).
• Strong understanding of vulnerability management and security testing practices and methodologies.
• Security certification
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!