Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a SharePoint Cloud Strategy Project Manager
SharePoint Cloud Strategy Project Manager (59599620)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Lead a team of Technical and Business SMEs in the development and implementation of SharePoint and Office365 with MS Azure in the Cloud Pilot Assessment Project
• Manage a Pilot to determine feasibility with many Lines of Business and establish Value Proposition
• Document the project implementation plan for the relevant Product Feature and Functions via a comprehensive Business Case
• University/Community College degree in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering or equivalent a definite asset. Applicable Certifications in Microsoft SharePoint/Office365/Azure Systems, Project Management or equivalent a definite asset.
• Ability to facilitate the business design, deployment and synchronization of Microsoft SharePoint/Office365/Azure to the Cloud, including Identity Management components, in a complex, heterogeneous Technology and Business Application Environment
• Clear understanding of Business/Technical Requirements, Statement of Work, and Strategic Plan creation as they apply to projects. Solid understanding of System Development Life Cycle, Technical/Technological and other methodologies
• Extensive Business Project Management experience (client facing) in all facets of technology (unit, functional, integration, system, regression, penetration, and performance) is required
• System Business Architecture experience in large enterprise environment is a definite asset
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in strategy creation and execution for a large project/program.
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
• Ability to drive collaborative consensus in a complex business environment
• Demonstrated expertise in the field of Cloud assessment, planning, proof of concept and execution strategy creation.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint/Office365/Azure, including Exchange and third-party application integrations
• Experience in Cloud Technologies, IaaS, PaaS, etc. is an asset
• Thorough understanding of Cash Flow analysis, budgeting and general financial management.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!