Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Project Manager
Project Manager (59677010)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Providing support, guidance, and the full scope of project management best practices to ensure the timely completion of multiple projects
• Providing required updates utilizing project management tools and proven methodologies to the Inspector and Project Director, Project Teams and other key stakeholder groups, as required
• Working with designated Project Teams to create and maintain project artefacts including: Business Cases, Business Requirements, Project Charters, Project Plans, Process Workflow Diagrams, Change Management and Stakeholder Engagement Plans, Project Reports, Project Budgets, and Risk/Issue Logs
• Establishing and supporting project working groups, as required, including creating terms of reference
• Documenting project benefits and conducting project evaluations
• Documenting minutes of meetings and actions items
• Possess an undergraduate degree in a relevant field
• Possess Project Management Professional (PMP) designation
• Possess Change Management designation (e.g. PROSCI, ADKAR or ACMP etc.)
• Possess a Master’s degree or equivalent experience of more than 15 years working as a project manager
• Possess Lean/Process Improvement designation (e.g. Six Sigma).
• Have a minimum of 5 years of experience leading projects in complex and transformative change environments
• Have a minimum of 5 years working in change management
• Have been the project manager in at least two business re-engineering transformative change projects as described above in organizations in the last ten years, with one having been completed in the Canadian public sector
• Strong process management/improvement skills with a mindset for continuous improvement
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
• Be proficient in project management software (specify).
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!