Our client, a prestigious financial institution, is looking for a Project Control Officer for a one year contract assignment. North York location.
The PCO will support the Project Manager in planning, executing, controlling and closing phases of the project. Focus of the role will be status management and reporting, financial tracking and reporting, issue and risk management, schedule management and resource management.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Proficiency in project portfolio management application tools; (Microsoft Project, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Minimum 3 years PCO experience, in the financial services and/or consulting industry
• At least 5 years of work experience in some project support capacity (project administration, project coordination etc.)
• Proven experience with forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis
• Excellent communication both verbally and through written/dashboard reporting
• Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) designation would be an asset.
• Familiarity with capital markets concepts and vocabulary is an asset
• Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with multiple clients, teams and partners.
If you think this position is a good fit for you and are interested in hearing more, please send your resume to Reshmi.firstname.lastname@example.org, and/or apply to this posting. Your resume will not be sent to any of our clients without your explicit permission.