IS Program Manager
Position/Title: Program Manager
Length: 6 months
Start Date: November/December 2016
Modis is looking to identify a Program Manager for a position in downtown Calgary, Alberta on a initial 6 month contract basis
Provide strategic program management planning and support, including program budgeting and forecasting. This is a key responsibility, the individual must have previous financial management experience at the program level.
- Ensure a standardized approach to the management of the project within the programs that align with the Project Delivery Execution (PDE) methodology, encompassing the governance, alignment, assurance, integration, financial control and planning of multiple inter-related initiatives
- Identify necessary management structures at the program and project level, and ensure all key project stakeholders are informed and involved
- Liaise and coordinate with appropriate IS functional areas managing vendor services to ensure that projects are appropriately supported and the transition to operations is managed; assist in vendor performance and relationship management.
- Manage the sourcing and performance of Vendor Project Managers and other Vendor resources within assigned program; ensure all Vendor Project Managers effectively track deliverables and milestones.
- Management of external vendors and offshore resources.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of IS Program Management experience
- 2+ years of Downstream
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with senior management, including Directors and the Chief Information Officer
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Program Management Certification
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."