Position/Title: Portfolio Coordinator
Length: 6 months to start
Start Date: July, 2017
The Position: Portfolio Coordinator
The Portfolio Coordinator provides services to the Portfolio and Program teams to support effective and efficient information management and communication, enabling increased productivity and focus of the teams they support as well as enabling overall delivery and go to market strategies.
Our client is looking for an experienced Program or Portfolio Coordinator to provide:
Portfolio and Initiative Services
• Portfolio planning – support the creation, maintenance and management of portfolio structures and artifacts, and support the integration and management of program schedules with global plans
• Initiative Planning – support the creation, maintenance and management of initiative schedules and / or dashboards, support the portfolio and/or program intake process and integration of initiative into program management plans
• Support the Program Manager(s) with overall coordination of activity across the PDSP and independent delivery teams
• Status Reporting and Communications – support weekly, iteration/sprint, and monthly status reporting processes, support and manage other communications and reports as required
• Program and project tracking, benefits realizations and deliverables–track related project deliverable across program and delivery teams, update appropriate artifacts, and escalate gaps or misses to Program Manager(s)
• Risk, Issues, Decisions and Change Tracking – track and update various logs, report as required
• Meeting Support– support preparation and follow up for Steerco, OpCo and major program meetings, calendar invites, slide packs, meeting minutes, actions and follow up
• Other duties and/or special projects as assigned by leader
• Makes recommendations and contributes to continuous improvement of the department, program and project processes.
• Participates in a community of practice with other project coordinators to elevate the standards and best practices for the department
• Timely and accurate updates to program plans and registers/logs (i.e. action, risk, issue, decision)
• Status Reports and Dashboards are distributed as per publication dates
• Quality of status reports – all fields are completed to support roll up reporting (content is
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."
Please note that your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted