Agile Project Manager
Our client is seeking a Project Manager to manage multiple complex IT initiatives following the Agile Project Management Methodology and leading the associated project teams. The Project Manager leads various project teams to ensure delivery of sustainable solutions that are successfully adopted, on-time and on budget. This role works collaboratively with both internal staff, contracted resources and business stakeholders.
Major Job Functions:
- Manage communications, stakeholder expectations, and risks. Support requirements gathering, and work with multiple levels within the organization to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Work with the management team, and key stakeholders to develop and maintain various project/portfolio road maps
- Be a champion of and enforce key controls within the Change Control and Systems Development Life Cycle processes as they relate to the assigned projects
- Provide support to other staff on project management tools and approaches (project plans, reporting mechanisms, work plan management etc.) where appropriate.
Education & Experience:
- Post-secondary degree in Business or Computer Science.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation or equivalent preferred
- Training in change management considered an asset
- Significant business experience with increasing responsibilities
- Over 5 years’ experience in Project Management with a focus on complex IT projects
- Proven experience managing multiple Application projects using the Agile Methodology
- Experience with business requirements gathering and analysis
- Experience with QA/Testing methodologies and processes
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."
Please note that your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted