Project Manager, Ottawa, ON
Modis has ongoing requirements for Project Manager positions in the Ottawa area.
- 3-10 Years Project Management experience
- Proven ability to manage successful business relationships with peers in various departments and at different levels of management
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Strong PC and Internet skills including working at the intermediate level in MS Office programs, especially MS Project
- Ability to manage ambiguity, uncertainty and constant changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and sense of team spirit
The tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Develop scope, manage the planning, implementation and delivery of projects to meet client requirements start to finish
- Manage project teams to deliver project scope on-time and budget
- Develop and manage project budget
- Responsible for risk mitigation and planning
- Utilize project management methodologies and provide appropriate documentation that is consistent and reusable
- Respond to issues and manage the customer’s expectations regarding any changes during the project life cycle
The following skills/qualifications would be considered an asset:
• PMP Certification
• Experience working within the Government of Canada
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the necessary qualifications will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client. NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!