Modis is working with one of the top organizations to find a Project Manager to work on a Finance Transformation Project. The Project Manager, reporting to the Senior Executive committee will participate in planning and coordinating the financial transformation project along with implementing it.
• Plan, manage and implement the time line, scope and budget of large global project
• Develop project charters, resource allotment, documentation and budgets
• Ensure smooth hand off to the end users at the end of the project ie training, communicating etc
• Ensure resource availability and allocation, and appropriately escalate any issues or challenges to the Director
Required Skills & Experience:
• Over 5 years’ experience
- Doing large scales projects and implementation (with a focus on financials software being an asset or global projects)
• Experience presenting to C-level executives and boards
• PMP is required
• Strong experience resource planning (internal, external and 3rd party), budgeting and project planning
• Excellent communication, technical, analytical, problem solving, decision-making, and negotiation skills
Interested applicants can send their resume to Sakshi Agarwal at email@example.com.
Resource Development Manager
Modis Canada Inc.
Suite 1150-505 Burrard Street (Bentall One)
Connecting the Best IT Talent with the Best Companies
Learn more about Modis at modiscanada.com
In the past you have expressed an interest in hearing from Modis. Occasionally, you will receive electronic communications from us in regard to job opportunities, insights and announcements regarding the IT industry or updates about our Staffing Solutions. If you would like to continue to receive these updates please confirm your consent by clicking here. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from our electronic communication, you can do so by clicking here. For more information about our services, please visit our website. You may also contact us with any questions or concerns.