Project Manager Role - Permanent Position
This PM will work for the Functional Team in order to execute a large, several year spanning Information System Project.
- Initiates projects following appropriate project management methodology including gathering and defining project requirements, developing project charters, project plans, budgets and schedules, identifying staffing requirements, and forming project teams.
- Selects and follows project management methods, procedures, and quality objectives, and tracks metrics for assessing progress.
- Balances workload, provides technical and analytical guidance and work direction to project team, including scheduling, assignment of work, review of project efforts and removal of roadblocks which may inhibit project success.
- Ensures that all team members have the tools and training required to perform effectively, and provides the team with constructive feedback as it pertains to project performance.
- Assesses variances from the project plans, budgets and schedules, develops and implements changes as necessary to ensure that the project remains within specified scope and is within time, cost, and quality objectives, and keeps management aware of the situation.
- Conducts formal review with business sponsor at project completion to confirm acceptance and satisfaction.
-Identifies potential areas for improvement in current methodologies and provides guidance to other less experienced project managers.
- Develops and maintains a productive working relationship with project sponsors, vendors and key clients.
- Maintains appropriate professional designations and up-to-date knowledge of current information technology techniques and tools.
- Performs other related duties as required.
1) -Strong PM Skills:
-lead and manage complex project (Example of such a project: SASI Design & Validation Phase Functional Solutions & Process)
-Manages entire Project LC-- Project plans, project teams, assigning responsibilities, getting resources, schedules
2) Adept at building and managing positive Working relationships: Oversee 3rd vendor management ; liaise various project teams, great collaboration. Cross functional team, stakeholders.
3) Manages team and provide constructive feedback-->directs & coordinates cross- functional team & provides technical and analytical guidance to direct project teams
4) Forward-thinking & strong analytical/problem-solving skills:
-Identify variances from the project plans, budgets and schedules, develops and implements changes as necessary -Foresee potential problems before they occur and take corrective action -demonstrate continuous improvement, adaptability.
*Collaboration ~ Strong communication ~Problem Solving/ Analytical thinking Accountability Business Enterprise knowledge
*commercial off the shelf product solutions in complex environments -knowledge of IT applications, best practices and benchmarks
Please send resumes to Steve.Dutchak@modis.com