Senior Project Manager
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that has huge expected growth. Wonderful team environment and excellent benefits package.
• Provides individuals and their managers with accurate and timely feedback and coaching for performance improvement.
• Organizes and facilitates internal meetings with project team and other team members. Liaises with different departments for resource booking and information gathering.
• Has strong meeting facilitation skills and achieves desired meeting results.
• Fosters environment conducive to team empowerment and creativity.
• Motivates team members. Provide feedback on performance successes and room for improvement to managers.
• Resolves or facilitates resolution of conflicts.
Experience and Skills Required:
• 7+ years of Project Management experience with minimum 2 year experience managing large projects.
• True believer in the Agile principles and values with previous experience working in an agile environment
• Experience working on projects with various teams and departments, not only immediate team.
• Experience working with off-shore developers, to ensure quality of work and timely delivery.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the proven ability to effectively communicate with clients and partners, and across the different levels of the organization.
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
• Exceptional planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
• Strong motivational and team building skills.
• Excellent time management and project tracking skills.
• PMP or CSM certification is an asset.
• Experience with Project Management tools such as JIRA.
Interested Candidate please send resume to Steve.Dutchak@modis.com