Position: Technical Project Manager
Contract: 12 months’ contract with possible extension
Company overview: Our client is a crown corporation well established in BC, consistently growing and offers a challenging, rewarding career.
Overview: You will be involved in all the aspects of project management starting from scope, schedule, cost, risks, issues and quality. You will be involved in managing the team, resource planning and interacting with the stakeholders. You also take care of the project budgets by monitoring and controlling it.
Role and Responsibility:
• Work on the Project Management Plan and responsible for delivering the project in time, budget and quality.
• Business Cases/EAR documents for each project initiated
• Statements of Objectives, WBS and project schedule, risks and issues logs, monthly status reports and Project Completion Reports for all assigned projects.
• Monthly Financial reporting as per Technology Finance requirements (monthly review of actual costs, monthly accruals and forecasts)
• Over 7 to 8 years of Senior Project/ Management on Enterprise Technology
• PMP certification
• Experience with smart metering technologies
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
If you or anyone you know may be a good fit for the role, please forward an updated resume at email@example.com
Resource Development Manager
Modis Canada Inc.
Suite 1150-505 Burrard Street (Bentall One)
Connecting the Best IT Talent with the Best Companies
Learn more about Modis at modiscanada.com
In the past you have expressed an interest in hearing from Modis. Occasionally, you will receive electronic communications from us in regard to job opportunities, insights and announcements regarding the IT industry or updates about our Staffing Solutions. If you would like to continue to receive these updates please confirm your consent by clicking here. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from our electronic communication, you can do so by clicking here. For more information about our services, please visit our website. You may also contact us with any questions or concerns.