Work for one of BC's Top Employers!
Modis is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator for one of the large institution based in Vancouver. You will be responsible to gather and manage the information from different stakeholders and work with the team to process it. Reporting to the project manager, you will work with the entire team including the business analyst, developers, quality assurance.
What will you be doing?
• Coordinate amongst different team members and facilitate the project communications.
• Organize and facilitate all the meetings.
• Work on the requirement gathering from team members and assist in project plans.
• Assign work to the team members as per the Project Managers guidance.
• Work on the project documentation.
What will you bring on?
• Over 2 years of experience working for a project coordinator position
• Degree in Computer or Business
• Working experience with Outlook, Confluence and MS Office
• Experience booking/facilitating meetings
If you are interested and would like to be a part of large organization, then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org