We are looking for an experienced Project Manager. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
Location: Victoria, BC
1-year contract opportunity
• Management of a large-scale project; oversight of the activities of multi-functional teams in the governance, planning and execution of the project plan;
• Develop full scale project plans to be shared that successfully implement the project
• Provide direction and support to project team
• Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
• Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
• Actively adheres to compliance and risk management policies.
• 10+ years’ experience in a project management related role
• 3+ years’ experience leading a large-scale complex project
• Strong ability to effectively influence at all levels of the organization; solid people management skills
• Demonstrated experience working with diverse teams through significant change and with a broad range of diverse and complicated business units
• PMP certification
If interested, please send your resume at Preetinder.Kaur@modis.com