Modis is looking for a dynamic and experienced Producer to manage the design and the production of multiple games. As part of the Production team, you will be in charge of helping and maintaining a collaborative, healthy, and high performing work environment as well as creating production road maps based on backlogs and dealing with product owners to establish sprint and milestone goals.
You're highly passionate about the games industry, have great communication skills and strong capacities to prioritize deliverables? This is a great opportunity to you!
Contract: 1 year
Location: Vancouver, BC
- Milestone planning, execution, and evaluation.
- Communicate goals to the team and motivate them to execute on time and at a high quality level.
- Proactive risk management and mitigation.
- Create, update, and present status and information to the Project Leadership team.
- Identify task-related processes to improve efficiency.
- Management of both internal and outsourced content.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- 3+ years of experience as PM/Producer in game industry
- Production experience with a variety of project management methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall etc.).
- Experience shipping AAA quality games.
- Has experience managing development projects from concept all the way through to ship
- Has experience managing multiple cross functional teams.
- Passion for video games and knowledge of current market
If you or anyone you know may be a good fit for the role, please forward an updated resume to Mery.Granger@modis.com