Our Regina, Saskatchewan based client is looking for a Senior Project Manager for a 3 years Split Contract in Regina
• Develop and implement a standard set of deliverables and processes for all project deliverables including, but not limited to:
o Project Schedules
o Budget Forecasts and Analysis
o Statements of Work
o Project Charters
o Progress Reports
o Delivery Strategies
o Risk Management
o Issue Management
o Requests for Change
o Vendor Contract Performance
• Develop standards to be used in planning across all projects within the initiative:
• Identify all common resource utilization
• Create processes to optimize use of common resources to enable more efficient planning and resource utilization
• Identify connections and dependencies across all related projects
• Reconcile any conflicts between related tasks and dependencies and/or identify processes by which can make decisions that will adjust resources and schedules as required
• Work collaboratively with third party vendors and other partners to include their delivery as part of the overall implementation plan
• Ensure projects are completed in accordance with the standards, processes and documentation which follows Project Management Institute (PMI) standards
• Identify and manage the production of project deliverables on time, within budget and to specification
• Minimum ten (10) years’ experience working as a Project Manager at a senior level.
• Lead Project Manager on at least one (1) successful project with a project budget exceeding one million dollars. Provide an overview of the project(s) including project budget(s), duration(s) and outcomes.
• Lead Project Manager on at least one (1) successful Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) implementation project with a project budget exceeding one million dollars. Provide an overview of the project(s) including project budget(s), duration(s) and outcomes.
• Previous experience implementing a Project Management Office.
• Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in successfully managing multi-vendor and multi-stakeholder projects.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) or PRINCE2 certification
• Previous experience working within Canada’s Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 12 Education system. This requirement will be heavily weighted.
• Demonstrated experience with information technology case management as it relates to human services (such as education, justice, social services etc). This requirement will be heavily weighted.
• Demonstrated experience in establishing successful stakeholder management models.
• Proven record of achievement as a project manager with excellent skills and demonstrable experience managing systems implementations, estimating, planning and scheduling of project activities and resources.
• Leadership and Team Building: Ability to lead and motivate people, build and encourage teamwork with internal and external partners.
• Demonstrated experience managing enterprise level information technology initiatives.
• Demonstrated experience with systems development life cycle methodologies and best practices.
• Demonstrated experience ‘rescuing’ projects. For example, being assigned to projects after significant risks and issues are present and navigating it through to success.
• Experience managing the transition of project deliverables to client operations.
• Experience building and managing Project Management Office (PMO) and transitioning to client staff.
• Demonstrable experience conducting presentations and effectively leading meetings.
• Demonstrable experience communicating technical concepts to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
• Proven track record in leading an organization through change management.
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrable experience working with all levels within an organization.
• Previous experience working in the public sector is considered an asset.
“If you are legally entitled to work in Canada & if this is your ideal opportunity, then we welcome you to Modis Family! Please share a copy of your CV with Shruthi.Srirangaraju@Modis.com immediately.”