Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Scrum Master
Scrum Master (60280963)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Organize and facilitate Project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, and other Scrum-related meetings
• Verify that the Scrum team follows the client’s Agile Management Framework (AMF)
• Verify the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
• Assisting the product owner with backlog grooming
• Verify all Scrum working sessions are adhered to throughout Project lifecycle
• Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on Product and Sprint Backlogs.
• Recommend improvements and assist in changes to recommended practices.
• Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
• Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition
• Adapting Project plans, schedules, and resource assignments as required to respond to emerging requirements and risks.
• Assist the client with tracking Project progress, identifying risks and providing resolutions for Project issues
• Develop and maintain a solid partnership with key project and business stakeholders and work collaboratively towards a common goal
• Ensuring disciplined software development approach: continuous integration, refactoring practices, peer reviews, continuous QA, and sustainable pace as standard
• When necessary, taking responsibility for managing dependencies between delivery teams and third parties or between internal teams
• Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
• Must be a certified Agile Practitioner or an industry Certified Scrum Master with 8-10 years project management and hands-on Scrum Master experience
• Thorough understanding of agile software development lifecycle methodologies, values, and procedures
• Multiple years’ experience working with an agile methodology during a large scale, complex new development project for a large enterprise
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!