Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Scrum Master
Scrum Master (61042601)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Provide support to teams using a servant leadership style
• Coach the development team and help lead and insure the “agile mindset” is fully adopted and understood
• Inculcate core agile values of focus, commitment, respect, openness and courage into the team’s ground rules through leading by example
• Facilitate agile ceremonies including iteration planning, iteration review, retrospectives, and daily standups
• Create a forum for discussing vision, goals, and Product Backlog items amongst the team
• Apply techniques for effective workflow visualization and management (e.g. Kanban or Scrum Boards)
• Identify, manage, and help mitigate issues and risks, with particular emphasis on timely removal of impediments for the team and/or directing obstacles to appropriate owners for quick resolution
• Develop strong partnership with the Product Owner to gain strong understanding of objectives, sustain open dialogue to manage product backlog efficiently
• Lead and coach the organization in its agile adoption, sharing successes, artifacts, and experience to accelerate transition to new delivery models
• 8-12 years of experience PM/Scrum Master
• Heavily focused on working within IT teams not so much on business side—8 + years
• Great communication skills— scrum meetings etc.
• CRM- Sales Force is highly preferred
• Wealth Management understanding is highly preferred
• Nice to have: Certified Scrum Master
• Bachelor's degree or Post-Secondary education
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!