Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Global Digital Marketing Manager
Global Digital Marketing Manager (61573421)
Contract Duration: (9 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Identify Client-centric and data-driven opportunities, gaps and solutions to ensure we are delivering best-in-class digital experiences while optimizing for search, content and tools. This includes leveraging data analytics, digital industry research, trends, best practices, insights, and collaborating with Centres of Excellence to help identify, plan and deliver continuous enhancement and optimization opportunities across our digital properties.
• Support the Client insight framework for our digital experiences. This includes ongoing reporting, monitoring and gathering of insights from various data sources, including dashboards, search, research, Design Thinking Labs and more, to better understand the Client journey, user behaviors/profiles, identify optimization opportunities and gaps, measure success and ultimately deliver Client-centric digital solutions.
• Build relationships with global stakeholders, consult with them on key initiatives and strategies to help meet business objectives, company goals, and ultimately to ensure a Client-centric, optimized approach that is consistent with the client’s Digital vision and mandate.
• Lead and contribute to projects aimed at enhancing the Client experience across our digital properties, managing internal and external relationships to ensure successful delivery of projects on time, on budget and within scope. This includes consulting, business cases, project briefs, collaborating with IT on technical enhancements from business requirements to execution.
• Support ad-hoc digital requests to help drive forward business needs and priorities and advance the client’s “Digital Edge”
• Bachelors or advanced degree in Business, Digital Marketing, Analytics or a related field.
• 5 years’ experience in digital marketing
• Strong understanding of digital analytics, metrics, voice of the Client research with the ability to interpret to make key decisions; advanced proficiency with web reporting and analytics tools.
• Solid understanding of digital channels: web, mobile, search and social.
• Direct experience managing client relationships and consulting on digital solutions to meet business needs/goals.
• Strong understanding of digital marketing best practices and trends, including SEO and web accessibility.
• Experience with both Agile and Waterfall project delivery methods.
• Advanced proficiency with standard business software.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!