Description of Work:
The Test Lead role is responsible for ensuring the success of all API related QA activities within either the Enterprise or UI/Experience squads for which they are assigned. The role is expected to be a dual role which is split between leadership activities and hands-on technical activities.
• Developing automated REST API test suites using SmartBear ReadyAPI/SoapUI NG Pro - 2+ years
• Using Swagger to review and understand REST API specification documentation - 1+ year
• Ensure that business rules are tested
• Experience working with DevOps teams to configure Jenkins to execute automated test suites - 1+ year
• Administrator of BitBucket repositories to store test automation artifacts - 1+ year
• Using Jira for story and task management - 1+ year
• Using Zephyr for test management
• Experience testing SAP financial systems - 1+ year
• QA reporting
• Creating test data
• Experience leading QA activities within an Agile and/or DevOps environment - 3+ years
• Ensuring QA deliverables are being met on schedule and to expected quality
• Collaborates with peers to ensure common objectives are met successfully
• Escalation point for QA
• Mentoring/training team members - 3+ years
• Identifying resource demands and recommending solutions
• Identifying training needs and making recommendations
• Leads QA sprint planning activities while considering scope, effort and complexity - 2+ years
• Managing QA subtasks and Bugs in Jira - 1+ year
• Identifies robust automated tests for inclusion with Jenkins builds
• Leads continuous improvement initiatives within the squad
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."
Please note that your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.